Recent Object Uploads
NOTICE: Click here for important information
about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
- This policy covers how RevitCity.com treats personal information that RevitCity.com collects and receives,
including information related to your past use of RevitCity.com products and services. Personal information is
information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that
is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that RevitCity.com does not own or control, or to people
that RevitCity.com does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- RevitCity.com collects personal information when you register with RevitCity.com, when you use RevitCity.com
products or services, when you visit RevitCity.com pages or the pages of certain RevitCity.com partners, and when you
enter promotions or sweepstakes. RevitCity.com may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain
from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation,
industry, and personal interests. Once you register with RevitCity.com and sign in to our services, you are not
anonymous to us.
- RevitCity.com collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including
information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- RevitCity.com automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP
address, RevitCity.com cookie information, and the page you request.
- RevitCity.com uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see,
fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide
anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- RevitCity.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated
companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with RevitCity.com under
confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help RevitCity.com communicate with you
about offers from RevitCity.com and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right
to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend
against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal
activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of
- We transfer information about you if RevitCity.com is acquired by or merged with another company. In this event,
you will be notified.
- RevitCity.com displays targeted advertisements based on the targeted viewership of RevitCity.com. Advertisers
(including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the
- RevitCity.com does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted
ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make
the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- RevitCity.com advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and
mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
- RevitCity.com may set and access RevitCity.com cookies on your computer.
- RevitCity.com lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on
your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers
or other companies do not have access to RevitCity.com's cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your RevitCity.com Account Information at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the RevitCity.com service, such as service
announcements, administrative messages and the RevitCity.com Newsletter, that are considered part of your RevitCity.com
account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your RevitCity.com account by visiting our Member Deletion page.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into
contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal
information about you.
- Your RevitCity.com Account Information is password-protected.
- RevitCity.com may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat
personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your RevitCity.com account or by
placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us using the
Contact Us page or you can write us at:
5270 Westwood Dr.
Weldon Spring, MO 63304
Admins & Moderators