Listing Created: Tue, Dec 1, 2015
IMMEDIATE CAD/BIM Operator Openings for HVAC/Plumbing Piping Drafting and Coordination using REVIT.
Location: Baltimore, MA
Base Pay: $50,000 - $80,000 /Year
Relocation package is available
Employee Type : Full-Time
Industry: Construction/HVAC Piping/Plumbing/Industrial
Manages Others: No
Job Type : Construction / Design / Engineering
Experience: 3 Years with specific experience with HVAC/Plumbing Piping drafting with REVIT and full coordination efforts.
Relocation Covered: Yes
A large mechanical contractor is seeking an LEAD AutoCAD Operator with REVIT, Field and 3D Coordination experience for their operation in Baltimore, MA.
· Industry leading mechanical contractor has immediate position available for a 3D Drafter/Designer. The position will involve use of REVIT, SysQue and Navisworks.
· 3-5 years of experience as outlined below.
· Candidate MUST have HVAC/Plumbing piping drafting experience through a full coordination effort. Experience in the employment of a Mechanical Contractor and drafting for hospitals is preferred.
· REQUIRED. Experience will only be considered relevant if it is 3D and performed as a coordination effort on projects consistent with this posting. Engineering design and 2D CAD will NOT be considered relevant experience.
· Must be able to produce CAD/BIM generated piping layouts using project specifications and generate spool drawings for fabrication.
· Experience in Hospitals and Labs including all support systems IS REQUIRED.
· Experienced candidate must have good people and team work skills.
Lead AutoCAD/Revit Operator with Field and 3D Coordination
· REVIT, SysQue, NAVISWORKS and Hands-on field installation experience a plus.
· Experience must be in Hospitals, Laboratories, Central Utility Plants and Large Institutional projects.
· The candidate MUST be able to produce CAD/BIM generated mechanical layouts using project specifications.
· The 3D Drafter will create fabrication and spool drawings for Fab shop and field use, as well as overall project coordination drawings.
· Experience is required with equipment typical for and Advanced HVAC/Plumbing piping Systems.
· Detailed thought process a must. Able to work independently and must have ability to meet inflexible deadlines.
· Ideal candidate would have previous experience leading a coordination effort and have hands on experience in the Mechanical trades.
· Immediate Health and Dental Benefits available.
· Immediate 401k program with up to 4% employer match (vested immediately).
· Employer provided $50,000 life insurance.
· Paid Vacation.
· 3-5 years of experience REQUIRED with specific FIELD experience resolving mechanical conflicts and creating coordination drawings in 3D.
· The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Employment Type: employee
Employment Status: full time
Salary Range: $50,000 - $80,000 /Year
Location of Employment: Baltimore, MA
Experience Level Required: mid career
Education Level Required: high school