If you want to add rein'f data (top, bot, stirrups etc) to your beam schedule do the following.
1. Create a new Shared Parameter for each new field
2. Create a project parameter using those shared parameters, make them 'Type' and select Structural Framing (for beams) for the category.
3. Select a beam, click Edit Type and find youe new parameters and fill in the data.
4. Create the beam schedule (aka Structural Framing for beams) and add all the fields you want including the new shared parameter fields.
5. The schedule will now include your custom parameters.
6. You can either add the data right there in the schedule or select a beam and edit type and add the data there.
Shazam ! Beam schedule with custom rein'f data.
You can now apply this exact same process to add 'schedulable' data to any REVIT element. Columns, Doors, Windows, Furniture, Foundations, Mechanical Equipment, Stairs, Roofs. . . . .
You're welcome !
FULL 'DOWNLOAD ACCESS' to all 850+ CADclips videos for only $150