seeks a Building Engineering BIM Manager to work across several projects with the primary focus of providing support to cross-discipline design teams to deliver using BIM methodologies. You will report progress on projects to the Project Managers on a weekly basis, assist the Director in developing and overseeing the implementation of BIM plans on a project basis as well as provide training to team members and work with the team to maintain the office BIM standard, templates, and libraries.Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Attending project meetings
- Work closely with Architectural BIM manager to provide project support
- Writing and maintaining project BIM execution plans, with review and approval by the BIM Directors.
- Monitoring project teams’ use of BIM on projects & reporting progress to the Project Managers
- QA/QC of project models and communicating issues/errors in the model to project teams to correct
- Providing training to project teams, as required, in the software used on the project
- Assisting discipline BIM leads in developing/maintaining the office BIM Standard, including procedures, content libraries, templates, etc.
Candidates should have a minimum of 7-10 years of direct, cross-discipline project delivery experience as well as a minimum of 3-5 years of hands-on BIM management experience.Software requirements include:
- 3-5 years experience in Revit MEP
- 1-3 years experience in Navisworks
- 1-3 years experience in ACAD AEC platforms
Why choose AECOM?
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Architecture (or equivalent preferred).
- Knowledge of Solibri, ProjectWise, Simulation CFD, ElumTools and current Revit 3rd party add-ins preferred.
With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in more than 150 countries around the world following the acquisition of URS, AECOM is a premier, fully integrated infrastructure and support services firm. AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine’s annual industry rankings. The company is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering solutions that create, enhance and sustain the world's built, natural and social environments. A Fortune 500 company, AECOM companies, including URS, had revenue of $19.2 billion during the 12 months ended June 30, 2014. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com. About the Business Line - Building Engineering
We deliver creative solutions for building projects for industry, government, commercial and leisure sectors. Our building engineering specialists have expertise in structural and building services engineering, fire engineering, acoustics, facades and seismic design. We embed sustainability principles in every design.What we Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view
the EEO Is The Law poster. View details 107525BR
- Manager, BIMWhen applying please add John Cook as the referring employee so it is flagged appropriately.