I want to expressive the Grid of object, But the object have a big difficult surface to me..
So I want to solve the problem together!
Maybe I was tried 6 times, but I couldn't make the object perfectly....
The object seems like Baguette! but not normal baguette, there are so many grid line in surface.
(Refer the attach the image file "13")
I will Explaining the process of creating an object... Until now
1. Setting the drawings in revit
2. Sketch the Border Line to use the pick line
3. Select all line and create the solid form
4. Sketch the grid line of the drawing to use the pick line
5. Divide surface of the form and select unclick of the U.V grid
6. Intersects "the drawing line" with "surface"
then, you can check the situation of attch file" 11"
It looks like well done, but the problem is when I apply the family in surface, It will create, by grid(intersect)
line and surface outline. like attach file "12"
I don't want to expressive the outline in applying of family.
what should I do?..If you have a Good Idea! or other way! Please help me~!