Joined: Mon, Mar 9, 2009
I was trying to make a new template using better plumbing fittings from Charlotte pipe. Fitting like 90 ells, tees, etc. rather than the default Revit ones.
I downloaded their files.
I found out that now in 14, we need to merge the .csv files with the families. so I did that,
Even so, I cant get the fittings to work. They do have connectors.
If I draw a default pipe and make a 90 and change the ell to one of the Charlotte Fittings, it errors out.
If I add it to the properties of the pipe type, so it draws it in as a default, it errors out.
Just wondering if someone knows of a work around.