Joined: Mon, Aug 10, 2009
I know its new, but I just ran an Energy Analysis report using Building Elements. The process worked seemlessly, the model exported quickly, uploaded in the background, and notified me of the completed report in minutes. The problem is that the generated report has the incorrect building square footage.
I have built a 3-story charter high school. The first floor is 25,598 sf, the second and third floors are 13,015 sf each. The building square footage that the Energy Analysis reported was 33,306 sf. I have no idea where that number came from but it makes me leary of trustung anything in the report.
Has anyone tried to use tjhis tool, which seems like a great tool, but only if you can be sure of the data.
Thanks for reading...